Tuesday 12 May 2009

I Put My Hand Up His Shorts

What's your most embarassing story. Mine is pretty funny, well, it is now. It was at the time too actually.

I was driving with my man to the super market, only for the car to break down in the car park. My boyfriend told me to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car outside.

I returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, I saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the car. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of under-pants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, I dutifully stepped forward, quickly put my hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything into place.

I stood back up, looked across the roof of the car and found myself staring at my boyfriend who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment