Monday 13 July 2009

Audi TT RS

audi tt rs

I'm a bit of an Audi fan, in fact I love them to death. I have an Audi A6, the 2.4 Quattro and I just love it so much. I know us prim and proper girlies aren't supposed to be keen on cars etc etc but hey, I am. Now Audi have brought out a beautiful new TT, the Audi TT RS.

It's ultra compact and weighs less than a Rizla. It's a 2.5-litre, five-cylinder turbocharged engine developing 335bhp. Hold on to your hats!!

As with all German cars, it is electronically limited to 155mph. However, for an extra £1,300 they will remove this so you can go and blast it around the track on track days. Top speed is then 174mph.It will do 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds, which is not too far behind Ferrari figures!

At £43,000 though it is out of my reach, unless I get cracking at work and get a few pay rises. I'll have to butter my boss up for this though. Now, where did I put that micro skirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment