Sunday 3 May 2009

Racist


Danielle Llloyd has been in LA flaunting herself for her latest calendar, which will no doubt rake in a few quid for her. Good luck to her, but I wont say she deserves it.

It would appear that the British public has forgotten all about her racist remarks and bullying behaviour as she 'worked over' Shilpa Shetty, hand in hand with her co-conspirators Jade Goody and that character from S Club 7 whatever her name is..

I have suffered racism myself and let me tell you, it is not a nice experience. So I am a little pee'd off that everyone has forgotten her antics and the type of person she revealed herself to be.

Then again, having said that, once her tits are out, most other things are forgotten. How shallow.

So here's to many more years of well earned success for the racist they call DANIELLE LLOYD.


No comments:

Post a Comment