Wednesday 20 May 2009

Alina Vacariu

I'm one of Alina Vacariu's biggest fans in the world. Not just because she hails from my country of Romania but because of the fact she is an incredible inspiration to any person around the world that no matter what your beginnings are, you can always make it if you try hard enough.

She was plucked from obscurity to super stardom almost overnight. Since then, she has stayed level headed and faithful to her roots. She always talks fondly of her family and her upbringing.

I agree, she is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world and could have anything she wants at one click of her fingers. But she remembers her beginnings and is not a diva like some super models and pop singers I could mention.

Because of this, I am a big fan. Hence her appearing on this blog as well as my Romanian one.

I don't suppose the guys reading this will complain if they have to check her out twice either.

No comments:

Post a Comment