Wednesday 20 May 2009

Mike Tyson Back To School

mike tyson teethAs part of his parole agreement, Mike Tyson has to go back to school and finish 5th grade. This is Mike's homework assignment: He must use each of the words listed in a sentence.

1. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tel everybody.

2. Dictate - My girlfriend say my dictate good.

4. Foreclose - If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.

5. Rectum - I had two Cadillacs, but my bitch rectum both.

6. Disappointment - My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint.

7. Penis - I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis.

8. Israel - Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "Man, it look fake. " He say, "Bullshit, that watch Israel. "

9. Undermine - There's a fine lookin' ho in the apartment undermine.

10. Acoustic - When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the pool hall.

11. Iraq - When we got the poolhall, I tol' my uncle, "Iraq, you break. "

12. Stain - My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner? "

13. Fortify - I axed this ho on da street, "how much? " she say, "fortify".

14. Income - I just got in bed wif a ho and income my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment